Frequently Asked Questions – Appointments
Our office hours are: Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 7:30pm
The first appointment includes the initial evaluation and the first treatment. The session is about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Subsequent visits are approximately 1 hour.
Since many insurance companies now require physical therapy to be authorized, we will obtain this authorization for you before you come in for your first appointment.
To assure the best care for you, we ask that you bring the following with you to your first appointment:
- A valid prescription for physical therapy from your doctor
- Insurance card
- Appropriate clothing:
- Knee injury - shorts, t-shirt/sweatshirt, sneakers
- Shoulder/elbow injury - short sleeve/sleeveless T-shirt
- Neck/back injury - comfortable clothing, such as sweats/shorts, etc., sneakers
- Ankle/foot injury - shorts/slacks so that the pant leg may be rolled up, sneakers