Frequently Asked Questions: Appointments
Our office hours are Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
(Last appointment is 6:40 PM or 7:00 PM, depending on location)
The first appointment, which includes the initial evaluation and the first treatment, is about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Subsequent visits are approximately 1 hour.
Since many insurance companies now require physical therapy to be authorized, we will obtain this authorization for you before you come in for your first appointment.
To ensure the best care, please bring the following with you to your first appointment:
- A valid prescription for physical therapy from your doctor
- Insurance card
- Appropriate clothing:
- Knee injury - shorts, t-shirt/sweatshirt, sneakers
- Shoulder/elbow injury - short sleeve/sleeveless T-shirt
- Neck/back injury - comfortable clothing, such as sweats/shorts, etc., sneakers
- Ankle/foot injury - shorts/slacks so that the pant leg may be rolled up, sneakers