Frequently Asked Questions – Appointments
Our office hours are: Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 7:30pm
Saturday morning hours may be available at times. Please inquire with our receptionist if you are interested in Saturday morning appointments.
The first appointment includes the initial evaluation and the first treatment. The session is about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Subsequent visits are approximately 1 hour.
Since many insurance companies now require physical therapy to be authorized, we will obtain this authorization for you before you come in for your first appointment.
To assure the best care for you, we ask that you bring the following with you to your first appointment:
- A valid prescription for physical therapy from your doctor
- Insurance card
- Appropriate clothing:
- Knee injury - shorts, t-shirt/sweatshirt, sneakers
- Shoulder/elbow injury - short sleeve/sleeveless T-shirt
- Neck/back injury - comfortable clothing, such as sweats/shorts, etc., sneakers
- Ankle/foot injury - shorts/slacks so that the pant leg may be rolled up, sneakers
"Young Athletes Fight
"Rehab Home of the
EXCEL is a big reason for Pro-Athletes Martin Brodeur & Gary Sheffield getting back in the game after injury. Read More.
"Storybook Return for
Defenseman Paul Martin scores a goal in his first game back. Read More.
"Getting Back in
Helping athletes of all levels and ages get back to their sports. Read More.
"Devils Getting Back
on the Ice"
Martin to start March 20; Pandolfo. Read More.